"Types?" Are guys more attracted to more sporty girls?

I was just wondering if guys are more attracted to girls who are sporty? I play sport and go to the gym once a week but would prefer to do drama or read than an hour of sport but I think my previous boyfriend found it a bit of a turn off, I don't know

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is the athletic figure more than actually playing sports that appeals to some of them. My current guy knows I don't play any sports but says he likes that I look like I could. Others love the sheer athleticism of a girl who can hold her own on a sports field. Either way, you got it so flaunt it! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• depends on what kind of sportiness. if she has a passion for things moto-related then yeah. if she wants to play tennis with me ill do my best but its not my interest at heart lol.

ehh okay basically yeah, depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought I'd find sportiness attractive but right now I really like this girl who plays soccer. Sure her body is nice as a result but there's something hot about a sporty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dancing is a definite turn on, if you count that. But other than that, I wouldn't say I'm necessarily attracted to sporty girls. I'm neutral to them. The sportiness doesn't really affect how I feel about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love sporty girls, they are my favorite type of girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do and sum don't I'm active so I prefer a woman who's the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i play rugby so sort of

0|0
    0|0
  • I like fit girls but for me it's a turnoff when you start seeing muscles, a tiny bit of abs are ok.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes