"Types?" Are guys more attracted to more sporty girls?

I was just wondering if guys are more attracted to girls who are sporty? I play sport and go to the gym once a week but would prefer to do drama or read than an hour of sport but I think my previous boyfriend found it a bit of a turn off, I don't know

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is the athletic figure more than actually playing sports that appeals to some of them. My current guy knows I don't play any sports but says he likes that I look like I could. Others love the sheer athleticism of a girl who can hold her own on a sports field. Either way, you got it so flaunt it! :)