GUYS! Why is being "curvy" considered hot?

I'm just curious. I mean Ik that skin + bones isn't either, but i mean guys mostly wants big boobs (D cup +) a big ass + actually wants fat. i think it's disquisting and i guess i don't really understand it. the lights on you GUYS?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people seriously don't seem to understand the concept of the golden middle ground when it comes to weight.

Have a nicely shaped butt, B or C cup breasts and a slightly bigger waist (you think I am talking about hips... Nope) and your body is probably pretty damn fine! You don't have to be fat. I am just not really attracted by the lower extreme of thin.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm curvy and I'm not disgusting at all! I got slightly offended lol I have D cups with a nice ass and a small waist! Nothing is wrong about being curvy at all. People confuse curvy and thin! To me you're considered curvy is you have nice hips... more so hour glass shaped! Just like guys confuse girls for being fat when they're voluptuous.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I feel like this "curvy" fad is mainly referring to women with nice toned butts or a nice shaped butt. I dont think people are attracted to the "fat" butts attached to a overweight person. But i could be wrong mainly because for me i like a toned butt with a nice shape on a fit body. I think big boobs or a big butt on a overweight person is just more fat around their body nothing more.

1|0
    0|0
  • In part, it's because it's genetically ingrained. Large breasts and wide hips are one of the fundamental indicators of fertility.

That said, there are a staggering number of guys out there who don't mind what you've got, or prefer smaller of one or both. I myself am very attracted to petite, pear-shaped women.

Seriously, don't sweat what you've got. Just stay healthy and you'll find someone attracted to your particular characteristics.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a HUGE difference between fat and curvy. The media portrays curvy the wrong way. Curvy girls can still be thin but have more curved hips, butt, and rack.

It is considered attractive because it suggests fertility.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer why I think that curves are hot, I just think that way

2|0
    0|0
  • You forgot to mention one very important feature that all those other fetures revolve around.

Guessed it yet?

It's called *weight*. That's the feature we really find most attractive. Why?

None of those features you mentioned mean anything unless the women is of a healthy weight. No fatass and no toothpick, neither are healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I dislike is when a girl looks like a sandbag: no boobs, no ass, just one straight mass.
    But apart from that, I don't dare to day that curvy is more attractive :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, it is hot because it's hot. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I like healthy women. Not too thin and not too fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kinda like why girls like athletic body type dudes plus I tend to focus more on character

0|0
    0|0
  • wide hips and bigger butt are sexy because evolution says so.

0|0
    0|0
  • its feminine. thats why

6|0
    0|0
  • It's mainly boobs and butt that we like. You don't really see that on a skinny girl now, do you? So yeah. And by the way, curvy is not determined by weight but by bone structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys want meat to hold on to when getting action.
    curve doesn`t mean you have to be fat..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck does it matter? people can like whatever they hell they want, Were all gonna die one day so fuck it yolo.

Chill out. Why do bitches only like 6 pack, Pecked out, massive bicep'd hunks? because they do... same thing...

6|0
    0|0
  • Because features like boobs or butt are only sexy if they're ACTUALLY there. A paper thin girl with no contours or anything going for her body is just... not exciting. Plus it looks prepubescent and I like grown women, not girls that look 12.

4|0
    0|0
  • I'm a chubby chaser.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i think people blur the line between fat and curvy too often... that's why you get confused because in reality, there aren't too many girls who are healthy, fit, thin, but has curves. however, i believe that the members of the kpop girl group sistar fits into the definition of curvy most accurately. it's obvious that they do not have excess fat, they are toned, muscular, but still slim enough to have the delicacy of a woman, and they have curves

0|0
    1|0
  • Everyone has a preference. What's disgusting about being curvy?

4|0
    0|0
  • Women are even grosser than I thought preoccupied with personal weight and everyone elses... like go workout and leave everyone else the hell alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women are naturally curvy. It all goes back to evolution

2|0
    0|0
  • Like others have said as well curvy is not just about having big boobs or ass or thick etc you can still be thin and curvy as well as thick and curvy.. for Instance when I had gained 25 pounds I was more on the thick curvy side then I lost weight and I am now thin and curvy and I also have a friend who is over weight but she has that curvy shape to her and my cousin is like super skinny yet she has that curvy shape to her that being said curvy is a shape not size.. and even if you have a pear shape apple or boy body as long as your healthy and feel good thats all that matter rock what you got because confidence can dominate a room;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Preference? Who knows

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes