GUYS! Why is being "curvy" considered hot?

I'm just curious. I mean Ik that skin + bones isn't either, but i mean guys mostly wants big boobs (D cup +) a big ass + actually wants fat. i think it's disquisting and i guess i don't really understand it. the lights on you GUYS?

716

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people seriously don't seem to understand the concept of the golden middle ground when it comes to weight.

Have a nicely shaped butt, B or C cup breasts and a slightly bigger waist (you think I am talking about hips... Nope) and your body is probably pretty damn fine! You don't have to be fat. I am just not really attracted by the lower extreme of thin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm curvy and I'm not disgusting at all! I got slightly offended lol I have D cups with a nice ass and a small waist! Nothing is wrong about being curvy at all. People confuse curvy and thin! To me you're considered curvy is you have nice hips... more so hour glass shaped! Just like guys confuse girls for being fat when they're voluptuous.