Is my boyfriend no longer interested in me? Does he not love me anymore?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months now and I've been having this feeling that he isn't interested in me any more and that he doesn't love me. He says 'I love you' all of the time like he used to, but recently he's not been saying any nice/cute stuff to me like he always used to. When we are arguing he says 'break up with me then go on' then he says 'what? are you to scared to say it because you love me a lot and your scared the baby won't grow up without a father' which makes me feel like he doesn't care about me and that he's not bothered if me and him break up which is really upsetting for me.

Yes I am 5 months pregnant with his baby, I asked this question for advice and not for people to have a go at me.

01