Do boys look down on girls who are childish?

What the question says pretty much
Child like, not a drama queen or immature, just child like. Innocent

2370

Most Helpful Guy

• I look down on anyone that is childish, but that's not to be confused with being a "child-at-heart."

Having a child-like sense of innocence, or whatever, is mostly fine and can be a good thing sometimes, but when someone is a constant whiner and gets all pouty when things don't go their way, especially over trivial things, as a child would, that's where it's bad...

So in an "immaturity-sense," yes... I tend to look down on that. But if, say, you still have a soft-spot for things you enjoyed as a kid/growing up, that's cool I guess... nothing wrong with that.

Most Helpful Girl