Guys, why did he take care of himself in the beginning? And SO quickly let go of hygiene?

It's only been a few weeks. And he's taken a bit of a nosedive in terms of hygiene and the way he is dressing.

I was so into him until I notice some things like bad breath and body odor...

Then he thought I was going to break up with him (long story, not sure why he thought that!) and he was ALL done up... Like his hair was better than Id ever seen it, dressed nice... Like he took care of himself. Still felt his clothes weren't totally clean though.

But there was a change. And he must know it! I complimented him, and that's all I can figure out to do.

Why doesn't he want to continue to take care of himself... For him, but for me?

I take care of myself for me, but also for him...

It's getting in the way of my attraction for him when his breath is bad and his clothes aren't clean or he hasn't showered.

11