Gentlemen question for you?

Okay, so why do some guys keep hitting a girl up after sex, but when they text you they carry casual conversations, is this to make it look like they don't just want sex? (I'm sure they do if it was good enough.) Now the real question is he starting to like you possibly, and or why don't he just find another fuck? Why bother with the casual convos, when more than likely they mean nothing, considering he's mentioned having sex again. I see a lot of my girlfriends going through this and it's upsetting because I don't know what to say sometimes.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are pigs believe it or not. And i can say this without a doubt because most of my guy friends actually all of them who's had a relationship have cheated and all the others engage in casual sex and care or have little empathy for girls in general. I say a big proportion of this problem is cause girls give up sex way to easily now a days. Time is a distinct matter that will divide the players, man whores and Casanova's. Problems is patience is a virtue and not only does not everyone have patience many don't care for it. Your girlfriends you speak of need to assess and display a sense of pride and respect for ones own dignity if they already dont do so and with that they should be mindful and patient of these guys they have texting or calling them because from my general observations is that guys are deceitful and manipulative i know this for a fact they'll have you doubting theyre true intentions in order to sweep you into thinking their much more than a guy after sex. If these dudes aren't looking for a quick hook up then tell me why they mention sex soon just after you had it or so early on after you meet them.