What kind of girls interest you?

Guys what qualities do you find interesting in a girl? What first attracts you to her , what makes you stay? Not just a one night stand kind of thing , but a girl you could see hanging out with you and your friends maybe even make your girlfriend.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's shy, understanding, and fun to be around. What's the first thing that reels me into a woman is how she conduct herself. Is she quiet for the sake of being antisocial or is she quiet cause she has no one to talk to. How does she handle stress? And other things. If that girl was to date me, the only id stay if she remains understanding. That's all I ask. Don't tell there's nothing wrong with you and there is, or your crying but you tell me you don't know why. Understanding. Now what makes me go pass dating to gf/bf if she's interestingly invest her time to get to know the me and open up to me without her friends brainwashing her, and for her have some sort similarities between us. Lastly being creTive. I don't want go to the movies and eat at a restaurant. No, I want to walk and talk at the park, build memories by writing poems to each other and camp outside and look at the stars and cuddle. Something different and creative.