What are the best ways to make a guy jealous?

I know it sounds mean but me and my ex broke up a few weeks ago and part of me would get back with him because i do still love him but part of me hates him for what he put me through in the last few months leading up to our breakup, i have this really strong urge to make him jealous and let him see what he is missing, what would be the best way of doing it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Allow him to see other guys flirting with you and you responding positively to those guys.

You can only make him jealous if he still feels a sense of possessiveness for you. If he don't give a shit any more, you won't be able to make him jealous.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just act like you're really happy. Smile a lot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do this to yourself, or to him. Guys *HATE* games like this, and if he catches on to what you're doing, it will only make him angrier. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont want to do this

0|0
    0|0
    • Whyyy?

• When you allow your bitterness to manifest and control your behavior you lose a shard of your dignity and, at times, your very soul. It's a bad idea. You'll do it anyway though because that is the first impulse: Vengeance.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes