What are the best ways to make a guy jealous?

I know it sounds mean but me and my ex broke up a few weeks ago and part of me would get back with him because i do still love him but part of me hates him for what he put me through in the last few months leading up to our breakup, i have this really strong urge to make him jealous and let him see what he is missing, what would be the best way of doing it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Allow him to see other guys flirting with you and you responding positively to those guys.

You can only make him jealous if he still feels a sense of possessiveness for you. If he don't give a shit any more, you won't be able to make him jealous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just act like you're really happy. Smile a lot