How do I know if he's loosing interest?

My boyfriend has been less responsive in the past week, barely tells me he loves me anymore, and talks about other girls, yet he got me a promise ring.. is he still in love with me or no?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• how can he lose interest if he has a beautiful girl like you. i think he's still in love with you... but maybe... less. if he's talking about other girls, i mean, you're supposed to be the only girl on his mind, right?

i don't know how you might get him to 'love you more' but i do wish you goodluck!
    maybe, just maybe, some time apart would make him realize how important you are to him.