Guys And Their Fantasies?

I've seen a lot of questions asking if girls had fantasies and such, but how many guys have fantasies? I don't think anyone should feel guilty of their fantasy because everyone has one. Guys, what is your fantasy, and why? Thank you for answering my curiosity!
Updates:
5'4*****

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of fantasies are you looking for? I have plenty haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • If it's your fantasy, I want to know!

• I have so many though haha.
      Geeky fantasies, romantic fantasies, sexual fantasies, revenge fantasies the possibilities are endless :P. Feel free to name some categories you would like to hear about, i just don't recommend the revenge fantasies they are dull and only serve to relief stress at those moments.

• I want to hear all of which you are willing to share :) I want to take this opportunity to know what goes on through a guys head XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Having a partner who always... take cares of me and who always is there for me...

7|0
    0|0
  • My taste can get really specific... It wouldn't be the right place for GaG. It may excite a lot of people or not. Who knows?

3|0
    0|0
    • Someone read 50 shades of Grey ^^^^ XD

• Show All
    • Haha let's hope it plays out the right way lol
      Have fun!

• Threesomes with two girls teasing me a lot n doing stuffs in front of me

1|1
    0|0
  • Having a girl control me during sex and using me for her pleasure, I'd love to put my hands on her hips and watch her ride, with the occasional kiss of course :P My only other fantasies are giving oral and receiving a lap dance. All I know for sure is I need sex badly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I fantasize about coworkers not because they're that attractive, but... like in the office we work at... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • one big one is to be woken up by a girl sucking on me, but when she sees I'm awake she turns the tables and takes a strapon to me, hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically being able to have sex with any women I want through just saying a few magic words--then proceeding to drown in a sea of ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course every guy has a fantasy! Probably a few of them! I'd say but it's lame lol

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL, what's lame? Your fantasies?

• Yeah mine are so I keep them to myself *hangs head in shame*

• Don't be so shy about it. A lot of people think that they have bad fantasies, yet I wouldn't mind doing any of them. Youse be surprise how many people would think your fantasy was shameful :)

• I have a lot of fantasies, much more kinky than most other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Banging a girl in an academic or professional setting and she's wearing regular cotton panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • @GirlsEatGirls

^^ Thats my fantasy

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh those will never see the light of day xD

1|0
    0|0
    • AAWWW come on!! XD

• Show All
    • Oh you'll be surprised of that, but if you say that prove it. you must have a fantasie too

• My fantasy is pleasing my other with whatever he wants to do. I don't actually have a planned fantasy for myself, but I would like it if my other were to surprise by spicing things up XD

• having a girl pull out my teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I had super strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a girl/girls do whatever they wanted to my body.

0|0
    0|0
    • femdom gangrape.

• Oh man, here's the short-list:

-Dominating/being rough with a girl
    -A girl dominating me
    -Fooling around in semi-public places
    -Getting a blowjob in a semi-public place
    -Shower sex
    -Tieing a girl down
    -Eating her ass
    -Anal (but probably can't ever try)
    -FFM threesome (unlikely)
    -MFM (also unlikely, as well as not willing to make it a reality)
    -Using toys on a girl
    -Food play or eating food off a girl

And I could go on. Some of these I have tried, some I haven't, and some I won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a naive prince who are funny in life although no love from girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a girl to force herself on to me and "force" me to eat her out and please her and grind on me until she was completely satisfied. She could gag me with her bra and underwear and slap me a lot and have very angry and aggressive sex with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • ^_^ Who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dominant girls, so my fantasies are usually about some modern Amazon girl ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I have too many fantasies that no one wants to know, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have mostly dominating fantasies! xx :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing tag and wrestling naked.
    Also in an isolated, very beautiful place.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes