Guys And Their Fantasies?

I've seen a lot of questions asking if girls had fantasies and such, but how many guys have fantasies? I don't think anyone should feel guilty of their fantasy because everyone has one. Guys, what is your fantasy, and why? Thank you for answering my curiosity!
5'4*****

326

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of fantasies are you looking for? I have plenty haha.

• If it's your fantasy, I want to know!

• I have so many though haha.
      Geeky fantasies, romantic fantasies, sexual fantasies, revenge fantasies the possibilities are endless :P. Feel free to name some categories you would like to hear about, i just don't recommend the revenge fantasies they are dull and only serve to relief stress at those moments.

• I want to hear all of which you are willing to share :) I want to take this opportunity to know what goes on through a guys head XD