Mixed signals from this guy! Does he like me or not?

Long story short, I've on a university society committee with this guy so I have to work with him (kind of) to organise events and meetings.

I've known this guy for 3 months and he has only been sending me mixed signals!

For example, he'd reply to some of my messages and then ignore some.

But we had this meeting thing last month; only one of us had to go. Seeing as I had a higher position, I told him that he shouldn't worry and that I'd attend it instead because there would have been no point in both of us attending it. But he attended it too? He even (sort of) saved me a seat!

Then we had another event and he didn't even say hello/bye to me. :l So I just assumed that I shouldn't overanalyse and he isn't attracted to me.

But then last week, when we went clubbing (he was with his friends, I was with mine) he kept looking around the room and our eyes met quite often. I didn't think much of it until whenever I turned around, he would be there. Our backs were constantly touching as we dance (we weren't facing each other) but neither of us said/did anything to move away.

I'm so confused! Someone please help me figure his actions out! :(

20