What is your opinion to body hair on women?

Guys, I understand why most of you don't really like body hair on a woman. All I'm asking for is the "why" behind it. Really do some introspective thinking:
Is it your preference?
Is it because in our Western culture, female body hair is shamed?
Or is a little bit of both?
As an Italian and Portuguese woman, I'm not graced with light body hair anywhere besides the top of my thighs and my arms. I'm just curious for your opinion.
And please, no ignorant "Because that sh! t is nasty as hell!" first responses. I want a real answer.
To clarify, I only mean hair on our legs, under our arms, in the pubic area, and everywhere else its normally like on your arms. I don't mean everywhere!

222

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really bother me
    whatever they comfy with and makes them feel sexy and confident is fine in my books :3
    however... more chest hair than me? No danke lol

• No chest hair haha I'm just talking the standard legs, under arms, and "downstairs" hair

• Danke for mho

• No problem! ^-^