Best looking girls from which of the following countries?

Out of the follow countries which would you say have the best looking/prettiest girls, you can comment whatever country you like too :)
  • Turkey
    Vote A
  • United States
    Vote B
  • Mexico
    Vote C
  • Russia
    Vote D
  • United Kingdom
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its all based on personal preference and has nothing to do with the actual country or the people in it. I think if a person has a preference for dark hair and tan skin, they answered Mexico in the poll. If they like people with fair skin and [usually] darker hair (due to the colder climate), answered UK in the poll. But i bet that most people voted the US because (due to its widespread diversity), consists of at least some types of women that appeal to almost anyones preference. I am voting US on the poll because of its diversity and I'm curious to see the results on this. But like i said, this can't possibly be accurate because its all based on personal preference amd only personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
    • And after i voted US, like i predicted, it is the majority- with currently 62%.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The entire Eastern Europe and Northern Europe is full of beautiful people I will say.
    I don't know why often the most turbulent and hostile places on Earth often have the most handsome people but there you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Russia from those options, but definitely France.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ireland. Love me some black Irish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nationalism doesn't dictate beauty. Eugenics programs do.

0|0
    0|0
  • USA easily.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes