What kind of girls do guys like?

I mean like I'm kinda curvy I guess and I'm a 6th grader im not like obbese lol but I just feel like I haven't had a boyfriend yet because I'm not stick skinny I just have big hips honestly but what kinda girls to guys like? And I'm a little insecure about my weight I've been eating very healthy because I really like this guy and maybe he'd consider me then? I don't know but please I need your opinions!! Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares try can keep your weight under 175 i would say but your still growing developing who you are and I would say wait your in 6th grade braking up suck it will happen your not gonna find then one this young unless your really lucky but yea I like stoner girls my self don't try and controls don't try and change major thing like if you want him to put the toilet seat down or wipe the seat when he done peeing be smart some guys like the dumb won but your brain in just as important as your looks be nice when it call to be mean rude if you need to defend your self but yea you'll get it you got time good luck hope you have more luck then I did im tell you my opinion but yea there ha go

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful and adorable! 6th grade guys who have crushes on girls don't really think about all that stuff. I think they usually like girls who are a lot of fun to be with. But don't rush anything, and remember you're perfect just the way you are! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much! That was really nice of you, it made my day!!:)

• Show All
    • No problem sweetie! :) The time will come. Its not normal or abnormal to have a boyfriend at your age, so just stay true to yourself.

• Thanks again lol and I will

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I am sorry if you are in 6th grade you should not even care have fun don't worry about boys

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that gets good grades.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I already do that so that's not a issue for me and that was not a answer for my question lol

• I now like skinny girls

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't have a real boyfriend until I was about 16 almost 17.
    The average life expectancy is 85 years, trust me you have Time to get a guy. Focus on yourself right now, these are some of the last years you have to only think for yourself

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... I guess.

• Show All
    • Well I love myself of corse but I don't hate my weight in just a little insecure about it. It's nothing big tho lol

• I feel like this is hard to explain right now. But of course your ping to change an grow and things will become a lot more complicated, that's when it become hard to lie yourself because there's even more to you. I'm not sure how to explain it but you'll get it later

• All guys have different preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • the thing about 6th grade guys is that they dont like a certain kind of girl they just want a "hot girlfriend" to show off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes