What kind of girls do guys like?

I mean like I'm kinda curvy I guess and I'm a 6th grader im not like obbese lol but I just feel like I haven't had a boyfriend yet because I'm not stick skinny I just have big hips honestly but what kinda girls to guys like? And I'm a little insecure about my weight I've been eating very healthy because I really like this guy and maybe he'd consider me then? I don't know but please I need your opinions!! Thanks

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares try can keep your weight under 175 i would say but your still growing developing who you are and I would say wait your in 6th grade braking up suck it will happen your not gonna find then one this young unless your really lucky but yea I like stoner girls my self don't try and controls don't try and change major thing like if you want him to put the toilet seat down or wipe the seat when he done peeing be smart some guys like the dumb won but your brain in just as important as your looks be nice when it call to be mean rude if you need to defend your self but yea you'll get it you got time good luck hope you have more luck then I did im tell you my opinion but yea there ha go

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful and adorable! 6th grade guys who have crushes on girls don't really think about all that stuff. I think they usually like girls who are a lot of fun to be with. But don't rush anything, and remember you're perfect just the way you are! :)

• Thank you so much! That was really nice of you, it made my day!!:)

• No problem sweetie! :) The time will come. Its not normal or abnormal to have a boyfriend at your age, so just stay true to yourself.

• Thanks again lol and I will