Why do guys get annoyed over little shit?

I was talking to my "friend" (I put the quotes because we're friends but at the same time more then friends and he's my ex. So I guess friends with benefits lol but we still care and love each other... its just the distance. 3000 miles) and I told him I was bored and I also said that if he was with me I wouldn't be having that problem. So he said "haha true... we could cuddle n shit" I said that I found it funny he said "cuddle n shit" like what other shit? Joking around ya know? So he was like "its an expression? O. o" so I said "its a joke? O. o" then he was like "yeah I got that but you do it all the time and it's annoying" so I said "me joking is annoying?" So he just said no... forget it. I know I didn't do anything and I don't do that all the time. But because I love and care for him so much it hurts me when he gets like that because he gets like that over little shit. Why do guys get like that?
  • Did I do something wrong?
  • Is he wrong?
Should I apologize?
He hasn't spoken to me in 3 days now 😞

15

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL. That guy needs to calm down and have a fucking wank, like damn.. :L

But to answer your question, no you're not wrong. But not all guys are as overly sensitive as this one you're talking to.

• I thought about apologizing... Should I?