How to tell if a guy likes me when I've never even had a conversation with them?

I'm asking mainly for my crush, I like him but I'm too shy to start a conversation. What are some things guys do when they like someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have never had a conversation with him, it is highly unlikely that he actually 'likes' you.

1|0
    1|0
    • That's a very realistic scenario. It remains an infatuated fantasy until she learns to break the ice with him

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've never had a conversation, he doesn't like you.
    He may find you attractive, if he is always looking at you, smiling, looking shyly away or in your direction, or if he finds ways to be near you. If your shy its no big deal, just make A LOT of eye contact, and star smiling shyly. Guys think that's cute apparently.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in the same boat, we're both too shy and stubborn to talk to each other in person. We text a lot though.
    So I just smile, and wave and say high. Natural things that I'd do with my friends, just so that I'm more comfortable around him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well here's a list of a few things: 1:He's always staring at you. 2: he happens to be wherever you are 3:He smiles at you I Mean these signs are very SIMPLE but are most commonly found in shy guys they tend to have a harder time expressing there feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • They smile and make eye-contact with you. Watch you; stare.. You get hints from their friends..

Have you gotten any clues that this guy might like you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes