How to tell if a guy likes me when I've never even had a conversation with them?

I'm asking mainly for my crush, I like him but I'm too shy to start a conversation. What are some things guys do when they like someone?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have never had a conversation with him, it is highly unlikely that he actually 'likes' you.

• That's a very realistic scenario. It remains an infatuated fantasy until she learns to break the ice with him

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've never had a conversation, he doesn't like you.
    He may find you attractive, if he is always looking at you, smiling, looking shyly away or in your direction, or if he finds ways to be near you. If your shy its no big deal, just make A LOT of eye contact, and star smiling shyly. Guys think that's cute apparently.