GUYS: What would you do if your gf told you she does self harm?

So guys if your girlfriend had been doing self harm and cutting herself, then told you, what would you do? Would you get mad and ignore then forgive her, break up with her, try to help her, or do absolutely nothing?
  • Get mad and forgive her later
  • Break up with her
  • Try to help her
    Vote C
  • Do absolutely nothing
    Vote D
  • Other/IDK/Results
    Vote E

011

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll get mad, but not like in super angry, more like when a kid puts his hand in the fire and a father gets mad... I don't know if you get what I'm saying, but the fact is that I'll get scared at first, not of her, but of why she has those thoughts, that's maybe why it triggers that feeling of anger, but I would obviously try to help her. I've had suicidal thoughts for many years, so I know what kind of thoughts she's going through, and they're kind of scary, and I also know how much you want someone to help you.
    The last thing I want is for my girlfriend to harm herself, knowing she has someone with her that's willing to help her no matter what.