When a girl tries to make you smile?

How do you feel when a girl makes effort to make you smile?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl can't do anything better than this for me :-)

• aww nice. Has anyone done this for you?

• Thanks :) You made me smile.

• Haha :D Your answer is awesome! :)

What Guys Said 5

• It feels invasive and condescending to be honest. It's cool that a girl wants to see it, like she's interested and all. But it's forced.

That said, I don't smile much anymore after reading a study suggesting that guys who smile just might want a cock up their ass in eyes of most women.

• How's it forced? Don't you like to make people happy?

• I've had girls point blank ask to see my smile, not "give me a reason" to smile. Those are two completely different approaches.

• It's nice when someone tries to make me happy when I'm down, but it depends. Sometimes I just don't feel like being happy. and it would be annoying a feel like she expects me to be happy all the time.

• I feel great because she makes effort to make me happy

• I like it! But if I'm not smiling then you'd better stop because that would get awkward real quick.

• Yes but what if you are feeling lonely? Would it feel a little better?

• Sure, that would be great! Knowing that someone cares is always good, but what I meant was if you're failing at making me smile them give it a rest.

• It feels nice that she makes an effort to make me happy^^

What Girls Said 0