Why do guys give in to ugly thirsty girls?

This has to do with a question I just saw that was posted anonymously.
I see this WAY too often. I hang out regularly with a group of guys. No. I do not sleep around either (If I'm going to "hook up" I would want to be in a relationship only. And I have no problem with saying no to guys who ask). I'm a college student so I go out often with these guys often as their wing-woman. And way way too often do they end up with THE nastiest girls EVER! Just because they're there. When at the other end of the party there's another girl who's 100% available, way more attractive and decent and who knows what 2+2 is AND sex is not the only thing on her mind (not a bad thing)
Guys. Why why why do you always give into temptation when a little work can go a long way in the end? Please. This is killing me. I see way too many men go down that gross path...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys have learned to believe that they're unwanted, ugly things to women, and if you want to consider yourself a man, you gotta make yourself good enough to convince one to want you.
    I mean, how many times have you heard of a woman not being satisfied by her man? Or women being harassed? Some girls even intentionally avoid eye contact with men.
    Everyone wants to be wanted, but for a lot of men, that's the most important thing. You can either go for the girl you're probably not qualified for OR go for the skank eyeing you in the corner. Most guys will take the safer choice.

I can offer you this sub-par cookie, or you can make your own, but there's no guarantee that the one you make will be any better for you than the one I just offered you.

2|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It is touching that you care so much for your guy friends :) The only thing that I can guess is that sex is the only thing on their minds right now, just like the nasty girls they end up with :( Perhaps they have low self esteem, either way, I would suggest you keep trying to talk some sense into them before its too late!

You seem like a very caring person, and even though it doesn't seem like it right now, your guy friends will appreciate that!

Any wing girl advice for the rest of us so we don't go down that path?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess you're right. I just see other way hotter girls at parties that are also interested in them but they STILL go for the skanks so it's like? ok whatever you guys want. I don't really have much advice, just that you don't have to get laid every night and beer goggles aren't always right haha

• Lol so true, as i said it sounds like they either just want sex themselves or they have really low self esteem. Try building them up a little, being like a positive female role model for them, it sounds like you would be really good at it:)

• The goal of a party is to get laid. Not to find a girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • blue balls trumps relationship lol

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no specific answer to it, it's just like a hunting instinct of a hunter (a biologically programmed thing in males) . Once we have a target lock, we try our best to bring it down soon. If you seen some vampire fiction you must have heard 'if a vamp tasted your bloody, there is nowhere you can hide'. The song off maroon 5-Animal is based on this nature of males and once we are done we do not want to see the wreckage so we run and the wait until we are again ready next weak to hunt down another prey. 'aaaauuuuuu... Baby I preying on you tonight hunt you don't want eat you alive, just like animals'.
    Hunting is done to feed the stomach this is hunting done to quench our sexual thirst.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if guys wanted to put in work they would get into a relationship but at a party a guys mission is to get laid, often these thirsty girls don't respect themselves and have low morals so they're easier to get with, with little effort. a lay is a lay in a guys perspective of they're horny enough and it's being practically handed to them why not

0|1
    0|0
  • Just to get laid, it's not hard to paint the American flag over her face and just do it for your country.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they want to get their dick wet.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes