Why do guys give in to ugly thirsty girls?

This has to do with a question I just saw that was posted anonymously.
I see this WAY too often. I hang out regularly with a group of guys. No. I do not sleep around either (If I'm going to "hook up" I would want to be in a relationship only. And I have no problem with saying no to guys who ask). I'm a college student so I go out often with these guys often as their wing-woman. And way way too often do they end up with THE nastiest girls EVER! Just because they're there. When at the other end of the party there's another girl who's 100% available, way more attractive and decent and who knows what 2+2 is AND sex is not the only thing on her mind (not a bad thing)
Guys. Why why why do you always give into temptation when a little work can go a long way in the end? Please. This is killing me. I see way too many men go down that gross path...

35

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys have learned to believe that they're unwanted, ugly things to women, and if you want to consider yourself a man, you gotta make yourself good enough to convince one to want you.
    I mean, how many times have you heard of a woman not being satisfied by her man? Or women being harassed? Some girls even intentionally avoid eye contact with men.
    Everyone wants to be wanted, but for a lot of men, that's the most important thing. You can either go for the girl you're probably not qualified for OR go for the skank eyeing you in the corner. Most guys will take the safer choice.

I can offer you this sub-par cookie, or you can make your own, but there's no guarantee that the one you make will be any better for you than the one I just offered you.