What do u think of black girls?

Do men like black girls or does it not really matter :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like girls in general, It doesn't really matter, I always see questions like this and not really from any other race it shows people the insecurities, I got rejected before for being black but everyone has a preference you can't say that all guys like black girls or dont.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• What do you mean by that? I don't care what color or whatnot anyone is as far as interacting with them as a person.
    if you mean as far as dating goes? then it will be very person dependent.
    I am just not attracted to any 'non-white' women. we can't control who we are attracted to. so I only date white women.
    but my son dates a black woman. I dont have any issue with it. whatever makes him happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't like black girls? A lot of black girls have killer bodies.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do not like the culture that most black women embrace, but physically they can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by culture? :)

• Show All
    • Yeah. It's an unfortunate stigma attached to black women (and it may be true for some) that often makes it harder for them to date out of their race. But if a black chick had a decent personality she'd literally be in the exact same boat as a white girl and above Asian chicks at least in my perspective.

• Very attractive!

3|0
    0|0
  • I love black girls
    ;)
    They r really so attractive hot Nd sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them because they have curly hair._.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is that the only reason why you like black girls?

• Umm they can be sexy sometimes but I would prefer a beautiful girl, black or white doesn't matter. :)

• Very cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually they're pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is written on your shirt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are pretty nice, some aren't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• As some one whose black it definetly harder I the dating world. I often hear from guys that they don't date/like black girls, or that they only like light skin black girls. Just a lot of rules around dating black women. I've gotten this from every race and most commonly black guys.
    It's definetly made te dating game harder. I don't think every guy stays away from dating black girls intentionally, I do think some do it without even realizing it. But still I know that it happens, I'm not angry that it at them. But it definetly makes dating a struggle. There are some guys out there who do like black girls and they're really nice but there are less of them than guys who don't like black girls.
    But the truth is you don't even want the guys who don't want you. You should want someone who appreciates you and thinks your beautiful. It will be tough and there will be challenges sometimes bit you just have to look past that

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i'm sick of us. I prefer martians :)

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes