Why don't guys flush the toilet when they piss?

Maybe it's not ALL guys who do it but when my brothers were living here they never flushed their pee. and when I go to my dads house the toilet always had pee in it, even when he visits my house he never flushes. Like your a guest in my house, I don't want to see your fucking piss. Do all guys do this? And if you don't flush your pee then why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, this is actually really funny for me. A lot of guys actually do this in public restrooms with the urinals and it really gets on my nerves sometimes. If at least 40% or so of the urinals have urine still in them when no one is around, I basically just walk by and flush them all in quick succession. It's a very lovely sound to hear all those toilets flush...

But normally when I see only one there and I need to piss, I almost always pick the toilet that has already been urinated in (probably for the same "water saving" reason that it wasn't flushed to begin with).

Now maybe I'm just the sucker those types of guys are waiting for to come along and do something like that, but I honestly don't understand why they think that the idea of leaving stale urine just sitting around for several hours is upstaged by wanting to "save water" by not flushing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Some girls don't do that either.

And it's because they're disgusting animals disguised as human beings. Or something like that. It's like the people who think it's weird to want to wash your butt with soap and water after wiping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh I hate when that happens. I ALWAYS flush the toilet, I think it's disgusting to leave piss there, plus it's unhygienic.
    I have a friend that doesn't always flush the toilet because he doesn't wanna waste water, so maybe he goes twice or three times and the flushes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I flush, sometimes I don't. I don't really know why I don't do it. I guess it never really bothers me. When I had a roommate, he'd get all pissy about it though. I never understood why it was such a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause we're paying the water bill and the pee won't splash back at us anyways.

0|1
    1|0
  • no not all guys.

i always flush it... those guys are just gross in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Why dad? Why do you do this?

1|0
    0|0
  • To save water

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Oh my gosh. Everyone in my house does this even the girls!
    1. I hate this bc all ur germs are in the air now
    2. It stinks
    3. It's gross looking
    4. if u pee in it there germs can travel into for vag.
    5. If it's in there for long the toilet turns brown.

Everytime I see it I freak out! I flush the toilet. And then go tell them about it. And they are like it saves water and it's no big deal. ugh I hate it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they probably think it's no different from water, never mind the colour and odour. Bloody animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably just wanted to help save the environment by using less water xD

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes