Why don't guys flush the toilet when they piss?

Maybe it's not ALL guys who do it but when my brothers were living here they never flushed their pee. and when I go to my dads house the toilet always had pee in it, even when he visits my house he never flushes. Like your a guest in my house, I don't want to see your fucking piss. Do all guys do this? And if you don't flush your pee then why?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, this is actually really funny for me. A lot of guys actually do this in public restrooms with the urinals and it really gets on my nerves sometimes. If at least 40% or so of the urinals have urine still in them when no one is around, I basically just walk by and flush them all in quick succession. It's a very lovely sound to hear all those toilets flush...

But normally when I see only one there and I need to piss, I almost always pick the toilet that has already been urinated in (probably for the same "water saving" reason that it wasn't flushed to begin with).

Now maybe I'm just the sucker those types of guys are waiting for to come along and do something like that, but I honestly don't understand why they think that the idea of leaving stale urine just sitting around for several hours is upstaged by wanting to "save water" by not flushing.