Was this weird of me to do? I couldn't help it? Was it sincere?

So I went through a phase in my life, where no one was listening to me, and I suffered a lot because of it.

Now some of them want to apologize and make nice. I quite frankly no longer give a shit about them.

One of the people who I don't know very well keeps trying to show me they're sorry. I didn't know how to tell him how mad I was, so I kind of purposely had an extra loud conversation with someone else over how I'm removing all the people who've hurt me in my life.

Kind of like, that's what I want to do to him too.

He seemed to understand I was mad, and trying to convey that to him, I couldn't help completely freak out when I saw him.

He wasn't trying to react back, but rather looked like a guilty child caught in a shameful act. Even though I was acting like a bit of a spoiled brat, he wasn't smirking or acting annoyed.

I wonder now if that was sincere on his part of feeling remorse.

10