Do shy guys know they frustrate girls?

Do shy guys ever realized how hard/frustrating it is for girls to get to know them? Do shy guys ever assume/guess a girl could like them? I mean I like this shy guy but he acts so hot and cold around me sometimes. Makes me wanna tear my hair out!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry I honestly didn't realize we were making you go bold. So why don't you just tell us you like us, the hints are of no use to us. We just take as you being friendly.

1|1
    0|0
    • But why don't shy guys tell us they like us? We girls feel undesired when we have to pursue a guy.

• Show All
    • No problem, glad to be of help.

• If he is very shy, I highly doubt he will approach you, there are some cases shy guys will approach, its depends how bad he is with his shyness.
      Generally shy guys don't approach girls. Its the confident guys or players that approach girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ughhh yes, we aren't asking you to be obnoxious and straightforward but just build a little confidence to approach us and we will take charge of the rest

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Usually the shy guy is clueless as to if the girl even likes him. I look back and see how I must have really frustrated some girls. I did some funny, even some rude things unintentionally.

They'll probably see it later in life when they've matured.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought my crush liked me and I was right. But I know that it can frustrate girls because my crush said that that would be the one thing she'd change about me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a shy guy and I know, but we still can't help it and won't change without your cooperation and patience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say hang in there and just keep trying. In time you'll find out if he likes you back or not. Takes time for him to get comfortable around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not initiat convo?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes