Do shy guys know they frustrate girls?

Do shy guys ever realized how hard/frustrating it is for girls to get to know them? Do shy guys ever assume/guess a girl could like them? I mean I like this shy guy but he acts so hot and cold around me sometimes. Makes me wanna tear my hair out!

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry I honestly didn't realize we were making you go bold. So why don't you just tell us you like us, the hints are of no use to us. We just take as you being friendly.

• But why don't shy guys tell us they like us? We girls feel undesired when we have to pursue a guy.

• No problem, glad to be of help.

• If he is very shy, I highly doubt he will approach you, there are some cases shy guys will approach, its depends how bad he is with his shyness.
      Generally shy guys don't approach girls. Its the confident guys or players that approach girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ughhh yes, we aren't asking you to be obnoxious and straightforward but just build a little confidence to approach us and we will take charge of the rest