Why do older guys like teenage girls?

When my friends and I go out (who are 16-17) they get hit on a lot by college guys who are 19-24.

Why? I realize that the female body is mature by our age, but I'm still confused.

My friends even get cat called, and looked at very sexually by older guys.

Do they just find youth desirable or what?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you don't stop liking hot girls just cause you're old.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty much the same age, there's not a big difference at all between a 16 year old and a 19 year old. When you said older I thought you meant 50 year olds or something. Guys tend to like younger girls, it's not odd at all and when I was 16 I'd go for guys 19-21.