Why do older guys like teenage girls?

When my friends and I go out (who are 16-17) they get hit on a lot by college guys who are 19-24.

Why? I realize that the female body is mature by our age, but I'm still confused.

My friends even get cat called, and looked at very sexually by older guys.

Do they just find youth desirable or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you don't stop liking hot girls just cause you're old.

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty much the same age, there's not a big difference at all between a 16 year old and a 19 year old. When you said older I thought you meant 50 year olds or something. Guys tend to like younger girls, it's not odd at all and when I was 16 I'd go for guys 19-21.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• In general, youth has always been a desirable trait.

But in this particular case, most college aged guys are too dumb or too insecure to get college-aged girls, so they go for the alleged easier high school targets.

2|0
    0|1
  • guys 19-24 are older?

awww that would make me feel bad :-(

sister it's hardly a diffference you know...

1|1
    0|0
    • I didn't mean "old". I meant "older" than 16/17...

• Those guys are a bit afraid of the assertiveness of girls their age and hope it will be easier to bluff a teen.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older mature women

1|0
    0|0
  • If your hot then why complain?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just a preference I guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • you're 17, next year you'll be trying to hook up with college guys that age. So they misjudged your age by a year...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like they have a case of paedophilia or they can't get women their own age.

1|1
    2|2
    • do you even know what pedophilia is?

• @cheesesteak7
      An older man with sexual desires for children and teenagers.

• Pedophilia is when you are sexually attracted to girls who haven't hit puberty yet.
      (I believe)

What Girls Said 2

• Because men are victims of a culture that tells them to sexualize children and virginity is a fetish. It's sick.

1|2
    0|0
  • I see the sexual attraction but emotionally... not in a rude way but teenage girls are not mature

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes