Why does he get so mad when I don't reply quickly?

One of my guy friends gets really mad when I don't reply quickly. I don't do it on purpose, sometimes I don't have my phone on me. Now he's really mad and he's not talking to me. Why is he being like this and what should I do?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably sees you on the phone all the fucking time lol. So his way of thinking is: she's always on the phone, why can't she answer me?

Of course, A lot of these cats go overboard about these things. I've gotten used to it but I'm 30 years old, I've had time, this kid hasn't. He could also be crushing on you which is why he's taking it even harder. That would be my guess, actually.

I only get weirded out like about girls I actually like. If they don't respond back I'm thinking they probably have other dudes they're hitting up which, let's face it, is probably true.

• But he's ignoring me now.. How do i let him know i'm sorry if he won't listen

• He's ignoring you... that doesn't mean he stopped reading your texts. Just send him a heartfelt apology but also explain how things are. Ask him if he has a crush on you because that's what he's acting like - or you can leave that point out, up to you.

But yeah, he's reading your messages so just send it and then stop. If he wants to reply back he will in time. If he doesn't then maybe he was never your friend? Right?

Most Helpful Girl

• People can't demand immediate responses from people over text! I mean think about it - before we had the technology to instantly message people, you would just wait until you saw them. You don't have to be constantly accessible to everyone on your contacts list.