Guys advice on my crush?

Okay so I am in the 8th grade and I have a HUGE crush on this boy, named Troy. I want to know if he likes me, because he is giving me mixed signals. Like one day, he will act like he REALLY likes me, by flirting or trying to impress me. Then the next day, he won't even look at me or talk to me or do anything. I asked my friend and she said maybe he is scared he is gonna like be all over me and show that he likes me and scare me. I have NO idea what is going on, and what I mean by that is, I'm not sure if he likes me or not. Please give me some advice, and...
P. S. : I am 99.99% sure he is scared to talk to me, advice on how to help him not be so nervous around me and im always nervous too. so please help on both of my questions. :D thank you

~A

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first off I'm in 8 grade and well it really depends do you think he is going to be flirty with you everyday I mean he's gotta take a break and next if he has talked to you watch his body motion if he is twitching or fueling his hands or swaying his legs or scratching himself then he's sort a nervous just try to talk to him but small talk yno

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww that's cute flirt with him first!

• one question... how? hahahha

• well if you're shy you could take the "coy" approach like when you talk to him blush and look down and just make it blatantly obvious that you like him!

• thank you