Is this typical player behaviour?

So I've been seeing this guy for about a month and I know him through a sports club. We weren't friends first just acquaintances and I heard he had a bit of a reputation when it came to girls- basically not the relationship type. So I hook up with him one night because I'm not looking for anything serious and I find him really attractive- but now that we've hooked up a few times I've noticed his behaviour around me when we're together- he's very sweet , doesn't make me feel like a one night stand at all. His communication is still shit through text but recently it's gotten a bit better because (I'm knowing when to not text back and have the power to text next time etc.) and when we were out on Thursday night with the club he greeted only me with a kiss on the cheek... which I think is pretty forwar for something that's meant to be 'nothing'. Is this him just being a player and wanting me to stick around or does he actually want to see me? We haven't discussed what we are or anything- haven't even said anything about whether or not I'm looking for something serious so don't know what to do.
Please help

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, until you discuss what the go is, I guess you will never know for certain... maybe he is confused too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's tempting to think you have some secret power to make him fall in love and change. Reality check. He's trying to seduce you, and I must say it's working very well. Don't be another heart he plays with. Find some one better.