Do guys prefer girls with short hair or long hair?

I've always wondered if hair length matters to a guy. Do you prefer a girl with long flowy hair or short choppy hair? I've heard that guys think shorter hair is sexier, but that was coming from Twitter so I'm not sure how believable that is. I'm just curious if hair is a big deal for guys.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's done right. But you should think more about what you think about. Pro you won't have to use half a bottle of shampoo and conditioner, faster to clean, cooler in the summer. con trim it every 4-6 weeks, it will take forever to grow back if you dont like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy, some guys like long hair and some like short hair. Most guys do like long hair, this may seem weird but guys like to play with hair they just don't for the most part because it will make them look gay or creep the girl out or something like that. and I asked some of my adult friends this question as well so talking to my dad and other married men they like their wives with longer hair hope this helps! :)

if you have long hair and your wondering if you should cut it because it looks sexy their are sexy long hair styles! besides if you cut it think about how long it would take to grow it back!