How would you feel if a guy grabbed your waist at work?

like grabbed it as if he was holding you but then obviously stopped... i think its misleading and well unprofessional

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy did that at work I'd slap him.. It's enough that I'm female in my profession I don't need the men thinking they can just grab me because Im a women

0|0
    0|0
    • you sound like a strong girl i like your answer :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd feel awkward and give em WTF look followed by I'm gonna punch you in the face if you don't get your hand off me look.

0|0
    0|0
    • this is the second time this has happened to me both times have made me feel so uncomfortable!

• Show All
    • yeah i agreee

• It does depend on the person it's happening to of course. Some people are more sensitive towards these things.

• I would feel violated 3:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd get horny and embarrassed. Possibly hit him teasingly or something depending on who it is. This is assuming he's a decent looking guy and not too older than me

If he's older than me and really ugly then ew id run away and never look back. avoid him at all costs. and make sure 911 is on speed dial

1|0
    0|0
    • i just feel uncomfortable.. i mean its okay if a guy does it in a friendly way after knowing eachother for awhile but i think that it shouldn't ever happen at work where a guy grabs you by the waist

• id find that kinda hot if he's someone i know and im comfortable with. but if not then that's totally creepy and he needs to know his place lol

• agreed!

• My coworker does this all the time to me. And he likes to come up behind me and sneak-attack me with tickles.

It's funny but frustrating, only frustrating when I'm in the mood to actually do work though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the type of relationship we have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love it... depending on the guy :)

0|0
    0|0
    • but at work? i feel like its a little inappropiate in that setting. maybe a hand on the back but i feel like its important to have basic boundaries at work

• Show All
    • I agree. Starfish is under the false impression that this employee is the manager.

• yeah but im not about to do that at work because the other person would take offense to it... i just try to be cordial and set clear boundaries.

Recommended myTakes