If a girl's a bitch towards another guy, would he tell others about it?

Or would he be kind to her face, and still tell others abotu it?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he'll most likely tell other guys. Guys also talk about girls with other guys, it's just a little different. In his case, it'll probably go like this:
    "Hey, so how's it going with (name)?"
    "Nah, she's acting like a bitch"
    "Hahaha ok"

So yeah, he'll tell other guys.

• But I'm not in a relationship with him, plus I don't understand why he was being so nice when I was being a jerk to him.

So it is fishy to me that his friends, who are complete idiots in my opinion, are not being even the slightest bit transparent that he's chosen to share information about me to them

• Not really, maybe he just doesn't take it too personally, maybe he just thought you were having a bad day and that's it.

• I almost hit him with something. Okay no I didn't hit him but I could've that's how mad I was

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you weren't a bitch in the first place, such questions would not worry your mind. :3

Of course guys tell each other. Especially if one guy is trying to get together with a bitch - those that have information about it will most definitely warn him.

• I first of all liked the guy who I was a bitch too, not anymore of course because he's a jerk.

I don't know why he'd tell because his friends have nothing to do with me, (or vice versa).

I can't help but feel he's a total hypocrite, who went crying to his friends because he had no one to vent to.

• I think I have unrealistic expectations from people

• Hypocrisy and unrealistic expectations are definitely things you should steer clear of.