Is it normal for a man to put his hand on a woman's waist?

There is this guy that I work with who always touch my waist for no reason or put his hand on my shoulder pretending to give me a massage and later move to my back. We are acquaintance and he has a gf. I just feel like he's finding excuse to touch me. I don't like him romantically. Is this normal for a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a creep. Move away from him when he does stuff like that. It's normal if you don't already have a girlfriend and like the woman, but I would guess he just wants some sex on the side from you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some people are just more affectionate then others, it sounds like he likes you and wants your attention, and most probably wants to sleep with you, but you never know he could just be really affectionate, does he do it to other women?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• that's RUDE

tell him to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Its not

0|0
    0|0
  • not normal at all.. he is trying to seduce you.. u are too dumb to let him do that.. its clear harrasment

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He is heavily petting you and its inappropriate. If I were to see a guy and a girl doing that I would think they're fucking

0|0
    0|0
  • If he likes u yes. Stay away he's not the guy ur looking for

0|0
    0|0
  • The massaging is kind of creepy, but the are around the waist thing seems normal I guess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes