Is my boyfriend not interested in me anymore? does he like someone else?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 9 months now and he's just started acting weird. Basically yesterday me and my boyfriend was texting eachother and he started saying stuff like 'we'll talk later or something' without any kisses as we normally put kisses to eachother, then he just said bye with no kisses. He said he was sorry for that so I said ok and then when it got to the night we was in bed together like normal and I asked him if I could have a kiss before I go to sleep and he said no so I had to keep asking for one then I finally got one in the end where he said 'here then god' and then I said can we have a cuddle like we always do and he said 'not really no' I was shocked as he as never said this before as he has always said 'give me a min then'. I asked him why and he said 'because I can't be bothered' which really upset me knowing that he couldn't be bothered to have a snuggle with his own girlfriend. Then today I started texting him while he was at work like we always text and I sent him a message saying 'i miss you, i can't wait to see you later when you come home' and he changed the subject so I said thanks for ignoring my message saying i miss you with kisses then he replied back 'whatever' with no kisses then I kept saying 'why are you being like this? what have I done wrong?' and he said nothing and then I said 'why are you being like this then?' and he just said 'talk later' and he's not text me or rang me ever since and we last talked 3 hours ago which he would normally have text or rang me by now.

Is he not interested in me any more? does he like another girl? Has he gone off me? by the way I'm 5 months pregnant with his baby so its not easy, can you give me some advice and not a lecture please? All I'm asking for is a bit of advice as I've cried so many times because I don't know what's wrong with my boyfriend.

Sorry its long by the way, its kinda hard to explain on here in words,
p. s my boyfriend already knows I'm pregnant. He's known from the start since I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Well something is definitely wrong with him. It doesn't mean that he likes another girl but he is showing signs of being distant. Maybe with the baby on the way... a lot of things are hitting him all at once like how he'll be providing for it.

It's hard to pinpoint it since I'm not him, so I suggest you tell him how you feel and demand a response. This is not the way for a guy to be acting with a baby on the way in my opinion.

• When I tell him how I feel though he just goes in a mood and says stuff like 'why are you with me then?' but then he says after that he didn't mean to say that

• Show him that the way he is acting is important. You're bringing his kid in this world the least he could do is act considerate and mature.

• Yeah true

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yeah he might be like freaking out about the baby or he wants his own space for some days to think this out. I can't really help you cause you just have to wait.. patience... and see for yourself whats going on.. sorry this might suck but i hope it helps...

• True, anyway thankyou for your opinion. Its really appreciated.