He used to be nice but now he's a complete jerk to me. Why does he ignore me, criticize, and act indifferent to me when I'm being nice?

When I'm nice he ignores me, criticizes everything I do, and acts indifferent to me. He doesn't talk to me unless its to criticize. But when I act that way towards him he acts nice.-_- When were around other people he keeps trying to start conversations with me or playfully tease me. But only when people are around. Can anyone tell me why?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he is really confused.
    He used to like you before.
    But now he is really acting very indifferent to you.
    He may be playing Mind Games with you.

But i advice , to stop talking to him and find someone else. Someone who talks to you when you need to. Who doesn't make you sad for unnecessary stuff.