How would you react guys if waitress thought you were married to dinner guest?

If you were in a restaurant with your friends with benefits and waitress made a comment clearly suggesting she believed you two were married would you correct her or let it slide?

This happened to me, he didn't skip a beat or flinch when she said it which surprised me. I didn't correct either.

Tx!
  • I'd let it slide too
  • I'd correct her
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd let it go, it doesn't matter enough to the waitress to be corrected. She could care less, she is just making conversation, doing her job, hoping for a decent tip from the hundreds of customers she will be serving today, and forgetting them as soon as they leave.

I have never had a guy try to correct that mistake in any situation it has happened in.