How would you react guys if waitress thought you were married to dinner guest?

If you were in a restaurant with your friends with benefits and waitress made a comment clearly suggesting she believed you two were married would you correct her or let it slide?

This happened to me, he didn't skip a beat or flinch when she said it which surprised me. I didn't correct either.

Tx!
  • I'd let it slide too
    Vote A
  • I'd correct her
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd let it go, it doesn't matter enough to the waitress to be corrected. She could care less, she is just making conversation, doing her job, hoping for a decent tip from the hundreds of customers she will be serving today, and forgetting them as soon as they leave.

I have never had a guy try to correct that mistake in any situation it has happened in.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I've never had a friends with benefits. If I did, I'd let it slide.

This has happened with my female friends (no benefits). Not only did we let it slide, we kind of played it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go along with it if it ever happened and pretend we were married. I love pretending to be completely different people to strangers. I'll adopt a personality that is completely different from my own to screw with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would it matter? it is a waitress in a restaurant. and if he tries to deny it then you become either a mistress or a hooker. so which would you rather be?

0|0
    0|0
    • True I hadn't thought of it from that perspective. Tx!

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Id invite her for a 3 some... why not... she served a lovely salad..!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha! 😉

She did say to him jokingly she may go shopping with his card. Very odd but in the moment it fit the convo.. Although I can't remember how lol he said she will not make it to the next table before the card is cancelled lol

• i would have played along lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make a joke about it with the girl, "when's the honeymoon?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I might correct it or I might just let it go. I could see myself doing either of those

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you want or need correct her
    either to date her
    or to clear up your reputation in why bringing so many gals there
    ... this would be done solo on another day
    Too rude to all present to make this correction during this visit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes