Guys make time for girls they like... right?

I don't get it... if a guy likes a girl he makes time for her regardless... right? They don't blow ya off & say oh I've been busy with this & that.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You should never expect a guy to make some time for you. If he does he probably really like you, but it's not something to be expected of someone.
    It could however be seen as a sign that he doesn't want to hang out with you, but that is only if it occurs on several occasions and not just a few.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he regularly blows you off, or says he is busy but doesn't offer an alternative time to hang out, then sorry but he's just not that into you...