Guys make time for girls they like... right?

I don't get it... if a guy likes a girl he makes time for her regardless... right? They don't blow ya off & say oh I've been busy with this & that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should never expect a guy to make some time for you. If he does he probably really like you, but it's not something to be expected of someone.
    It could however be seen as a sign that he doesn't want to hang out with you, but that is only if it occurs on several occasions and not just a few.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he regularly blows you off, or says he is busy but doesn't offer an alternative time to hang out, then sorry but he's just not that into you...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• if a guy is into a girl he will always make the effort to make time for her. its not a guarantee it will always happen though, but at least he is trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally try to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she is pregnant

0|0
    0|0
  • Remember that time you missed that thing because someone who mattered to you basically begged you to even though it meant more than anything to you in the world? No. Exactly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes