Guys will not full on ignore a girl they like?

I came across someone's take on here called 50 things guys want girls to know or something like that. One of the facts said that a guy will never ignore a girl they like no matter what. Is this true? Another one of the facts also said that no matter how shy the guy can be he WILL do whatever it takes to get the girl. Is it true that no matter how shy a guy is he will make a move eventually no matter what? I ask because people tell me my former crush likes me but he flat out ignores me and has trouble talking to me unlike no other girl. Is any of this true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• this one?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a2461-50-things-girls-should-know-about-guys

anyways like most people, there are things I agree and disagree with. but for your main question, that depends on said guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes that is it! If it depends on the guy, does that mean that there are some guys out there that do ignore girls they like?

• Show All
    • I wouldn't let your friends assumption define him. you two don't actually know him right? so just try getting to know him, its simply 1 human being interacting with another, its life. do something while you still can cause we all live once and we're not guaranteed to live tomorrow.

• yeah we know him just not too well, you have a point there.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Well a girl i like, i always ignore her. We look at each other from time to time and meet up with glances. I've only talked to her once and said she's beautiful. I like her personality and all. But after that i didn't know what to do and so i just ended up ignoring her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tend to notice him staring at me as well. It started off with the whole staring and looking away when caught. Now when I happen to see him staring at me I kinda just smile and he looks away.

• Show All
    • I was the one smiling so I would be the one at fault then. He never did but i don't think it was a coincidence that he was always looking behind me I've noticed him looking at me too many times.

• Then go talk to him.

• "I came across someone's take on here called 50 things guys want girls to know " <--- this take is unreliable to the core... i disagree with more than half of them basically

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been ignoring my crush for the past month, soooooooooo no, it isn't entirely true.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do some guys ignore their crush? I only ask because it kinda gives off the wrong signals.

• Show All
    • So she's not your crush then? I understand the whole awkward thing though I never thought he felt awkward though I just thought he was annoyed at me.

• She was, until she started ignoring me somewhat and said a few small things that got under my skin. Maybe it's my ego but I find pity extremely insulting. Saying "aww" about someone is extremely rude. But that's just if you ask me.

• Nope not true, I was very shy and never asked a girl out even when I had a massive crush.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you just ignored her completely?

• Show All
    • At least you were able to talk to her though, mine can't seem to talk to me and what sucks is that I'm the only girl he doesn't try to talk to.

• If you are the only girl he doesn't talk to then go talk to him already and show some interest.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes