Guys will not full on ignore a girl they like?

I came across someone's take on here called 50 things guys want girls to know or something like that. One of the facts said that a guy will never ignore a girl they like no matter what. Is this true? Another one of the facts also said that no matter how shy the guy can be he WILL do whatever it takes to get the girl. Is it true that no matter how shy a guy is he will make a move eventually no matter what? I ask because people tell me my former crush likes me but he flat out ignores me and has trouble talking to me unlike no other girl. Is any of this true?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• this one?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a2461-50-things-girls-should-know-about-guys

anyways like most people, there are things I agree and disagree with. but for your main question, that depends on said guy.

• Yes that is it! If it depends on the guy, does that mean that there are some guys out there that do ignore girls they like?

• I wouldn't let your friends assumption define him. you two don't actually know him right? so just try getting to know him, its simply 1 human being interacting with another, its life. do something while you still can cause we all live once and we're not guaranteed to live tomorrow.

• yeah we know him just not too well, you have a point there.