Does he like me or not?

So there is this guy in my class and for some reason he's really nice all the time.

Like he was getting a textbook for himself and then he got one for me.. Even though I didn't ask and I was going to get one myself.

And for some reason he always gives me high fives and stuff.. And it makes me feel like such a little kid. It's kind of weird.

And he always explains everything that we are doing in class, even though I already know. Does he want to feel smart or something?

And he sits next to me and so everytime I'm doing something I can see him looking at my feet or my legs or something from the corners of my eyes. And that's kind of weird because when I look to see what he's looking at.. He pretends he's looking at the floor.

Anyways... Does he like me? More than a freind?
Updates:
And I didn't mean for this question to sound cocky.

And if he likes me then I'll like him too then. But if he doesn't.. Then,

Oh well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Going through the same thing! I think in your case though, he totally likes you! You go girl! Ask him out, lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• yesss why don't you ask him out?

oh and by the way, what happened with the other girl you used to erase her drawings? :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope so

• Show All
    • Like how likely is it on a scale of 1-10?

And Ughhh I don't even know what to make of this. I should probably be happy lol

• Like at least a 9 and if you feel the same towards him, then happy I guess lol

• Yep
    Looks like he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • no he is just being friendly

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes