Does he like me or not?

So there is this guy in my class and for some reason he's really nice all the time.

Like he was getting a textbook for himself and then he got one for me.. Even though I didn't ask and I was going to get one myself.

And for some reason he always gives me high fives and stuff.. And it makes me feel like such a little kid. It's kind of weird.

And he always explains everything that we are doing in class, even though I already know. Does he want to feel smart or something?

And he sits next to me and so everytime I'm doing something I can see him looking at my feet or my legs or something from the corners of my eyes. And that's kind of weird because when I look to see what he's looking at.. He pretends he's looking at the floor.

Anyways... Does he like me? More than a freind?
And I didn't mean for this question to sound cocky.

And if he likes me then I'll like him too then. But if he doesn't.. Then,

Oh well.

25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Going through the same thing! I think in your case though, he totally likes you! You go girl! Ask him out, lol