Guys: What do you honestly think of tattoos on girls?

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my back but I'm kind of iffy about it because I have no idea what my boyfriend will think of it. I've talked to him about it before and he said he'd be okay with it as long as it wasn't huge and obnoxious. I only want a little elephant between my shoulder blades. Does that sound trashy? What do you guys honestly think of that?

312

Most Helpful Guy

• it can be really hot. depends on the girl and tattoo design.

• but your little elephant, that actually sounds pretty cool.

• Then that's okay! :)

• if you do get it you gots to show me :D I mean if you're cool with it hahaa