Guys: What do you honestly think of tattoos on girls?

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my back but I'm kind of iffy about it because I have no idea what my boyfriend will think of it. I've talked to him about it before and he said he'd be okay with it as long as it wasn't huge and obnoxious. I only want a little elephant between my shoulder blades. Does that sound trashy? What do you guys honestly think of that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it can be really hot. depends on the girl and tattoo design.

0|1
    0|0
    • but your little elephant, that actually sounds pretty cool.

• Show All
    • Then that's okay! :)

• if you do get it you gots to show me :D I mean if you're cool with it hahaa

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If the tattoo is tasteful, I approve. Excess tattoos would ward me off to be honest. It gives me the vibe that her worldview and lifestyle runs parallel to mine, and we may admire from afar but never truly appreciate or connect.

By excess, I mean neck tattoos, face tattoos, and sleeves. A sleeve seems fine if left on it's own. Treating your body like a canvas for spontaneity is beautiful depending on who you ask, and it's not very beautiful if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its ok if its a small tattoo in a non obvious spot. But i would honestly prefer no tattoos on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos on girls at all. Ruins her body in my opinion.

However, it's your body and your boyfriend said he'd be okay with it as well. Get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on girls. My girlfriend has one on her right shoulder and one under her right breast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate them.
    I generally dislike people with tattoos, no matter the person's gender.

0|0
    1|0
  • ddepends on the tattoo of course

0|0
    0|0
  • my personal choice of tattoo on a girl would be a nice lower back tattoo on a girl... i don't know why but they look really sexy on women... even though i have heard they are called tramp stamp but still i think a tattoo on the small of her back would look really sexy and beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • real turn off to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewwww tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't let your boyfriends view of tattoos decide if you want one or not, it's you that's it going to be on forever, it should ONLY matter for you. My boyfriend is indifferent about them, basically he's covered from head to toe, I don't have much, my skin is practically bare and he likes it that way, all though he's dated girls with many tattoos before. I think it just depends on how you carry yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • The real question is, should you be getting a tattoo at all if your top concern is whether your boyfriend will like it or not? A tattoo is something you do for you and you alone. If you really want it, you should get it and not worry about what your boyfriend will think

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter what some guys may say, it seems that a lot of guys drool over a hot woman with a tattoo just the same. She's hot with and without the tattoo. So it won't make you any less attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes