My friends with benefits took my wedding rings off my finger and threw them to the other side of the room. Why did he do this?

Does he like me more than friends with benefits or is it something else?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're currently married? Why the fuck do you have a friends with benefits anyways? If you're unsatisfied with your marriage, there IS this little thing called DIVORCE. It may not be pretty but it's a hell of a lot better than disrespecting your spouse and yourself by fucking around on him. What's wrong with you?

As for your little problem with your fuck buddy? No one gives a shit because no one feels sorry for you...

6|9
    0|0
    • Best answer EVER!

• Show All
    • You are right on so many levels. It deserves MHO

• I hope you consider taking her advice, @asker?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• LMFAO!! Thank you for this laugh :D

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...l%2Bread%2Ball%2Bday..jpg

6|2
    0|0
    • *reads comment*
      *rereads question*
      Yeah, you're a fucking liar lmao
      So you don't hear the yak shit that goes through your head?

• Show All
    • @Toadette
      haha moderator with the assist

• But... GaG is our life! :'(

• *Reads Question*

*Thinks for a second*

img.photobucket.com/.../...85598_n_zps9iiwi5iv.jpg

5|2
    0|0
  • You shouldn't have a friends with benefits when you are getting married in the first place. What's wrong with you?

5|2
    0|0
    • I'm a gambling addict with 2 dying parents and an elderly hubby who doesn't like sex.
      That's what's wrong with me!!

• That doesn't justify cheating on him. Go fuck yourself... literally

• Wait... you're married? Yeah I refuse to help anyone who cheats and I won't support this behavior, have a nice day

6|0
    1|0
    • Speak to me in 20 years time. Lol
      You will change ;£

• Show All
    • Darn you you dragged me back into the convo with that one -_-, its Chris not Timmy sweetheart

• I didn't care the first time Gareth!

• that was rude.

basically he means , even though in an agressive way, that he wants you more than friends with benefits , and hope tht you will break up soon ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey i know i am late to answer this question... I wanna give you a compliment!!
    YOU ARE A WHORE!! 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want to see the symbol of another man on your finger while he is fucking you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Inthinkmhe is showing off to you and disrespecting ypur hisband because it makes him feel good about himself... You BF sounds like a joke to me though honestly. inwould bet huge money that you BF pales in comparision to a guy like myself frankly... I think he is a fake who has some dissatisfied wife raising his self esteem to levels he doesn't belong.

1|0
    0|0
    • He was indeed a fake!

• He was probably acting crabby because he was hungry. Give him a Snickers so he stops playing like Betty White out there...

1|0
    0|0
  • Um. I imagine he wants you to forget you're married (or were) and realize you belong to him. He doesn't want a relationship he just wants symbolic ownership.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you have a friend with benefits when you're married?

6|2
    0|0
    • I get bored easily!
      Actually it's to get over a gambling addiction

What Girls Said 5

• So you're a married adult woman.
    Who has a fuck buddy. And you wonder why he doesn't respect you.
    You don't even respect you.
    If you did, you wouldn't be in this situation.
    You're disgusting.

4|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a bad person or disgusting.
      I raise money for Help the Aged and for kids with leukaemia. I also give up my spare time to help disadvantaged children.
      Maybe I am sick

• Willful cheating makes anyone scum as far as I'm concerned.
      That's like as low as it gets

• Pedaphilla, chucking a gay man off of a tall building then having a mob stone him to death not worse?
      You are a crackpot

• I can't imagine why you're surprised.

If you're so low as to have a friends with benefits outside of your marriage, then I think you ought to expect less than top quality behavior from him.

3|0
    0|0
    • The saddest part is that she is '30-35 years old'. You would think she would he more mature than that. 😒

• This was me about 8 months ago. I've stopped going near men and will for the rest of my life. Lesson well and truly learnt lol

• Because he doesn't respect you, how could he you don't respect yourself...

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you're a troll and he was trying to throw them back under the bridge where you belong...

1|0
    0|0
    • Moron! Your bus is leaving!!!

• Wow! You must've chosen the wrong age bracket when signing up for this site. No respectable 30-35 acts that childish.

• i know lol.
      I'm never gonna be respectable

• Really? That's your question? You should be asking why you are in that situation in the first place.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes