My friends with benefits took my wedding rings off my finger and threw them to the other side of the room. Why did he do this?

Does he like me more than friends with benefits or is it something else?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• You're currently married? Why the fuck do you have a friends with benefits anyways? If you're unsatisfied with your marriage, there IS this little thing called DIVORCE. It may not be pretty but it's a hell of a lot better than disrespecting your spouse and yourself by fucking around on him. What's wrong with you?

As for your little problem with your fuck buddy? No one gives a shit because no one feels sorry for you...

• Best answer EVER!

• You are right on so many levels. It deserves MHO

• I hope you consider taking her advice, @asker?