Why does no guy want me just as a friend?

I keep on talking to guys and every single time the guy and even girls actually falls for me and want more than just friends which ends up by me having barely any friends because they all want more than friendship

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Some will stick around and accept it and be a friend. I had a crush that didn't feel the same way, and I'd be glad to be just friends. However she overreacted (to a rumor, of course, what else is new?) and doesn't talk to me anymore. Sooo

Anyway, a few of them will realize you don't have feelings for them and will accept to be your friend. Those are the people that like you for your personality. The people that like you for your looks won't accept being just your friend and will continue to make subtle advances.

Most Helpful Girl

• Story of my life...
    every guy who's ever "befriended" me has developed a crush. I don't know why they can't be JUST friends.