Why does no guy want me just as a friend?

I keep on talking to guys and every single time the guy and even girls actually falls for me and want more than just friends which ends up by me having barely any friends because they all want more than friendship

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some will stick around and accept it and be a friend. I had a crush that didn't feel the same way, and I'd be glad to be just friends. However she overreacted (to a rumor, of course, what else is new?) and doesn't talk to me anymore. Sooo

Anyway, a few of them will realize you don't have feelings for them and will accept to be your friend. Those are the people that like you for your personality. The people that like you for your looks won't accept being just your friend and will continue to make subtle advances.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Story of my life...
    every guy who's ever "befriended" me has developed a crush. I don't know why they can't be JUST friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Sorry but men and women can't be just friends... its almost impossible. it always ends the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any friends who are girls and single. It's just a hassle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know right, every friendship with a member of the opposite sex that I have had, they've asked me out and it's like I can't ever look at the same. Plus there's always a line of mutual friends or whatever that will always make jokes about my friends and I dating. People always say they lIke to have friends of the opposite sex cause there's "less drama" or "they need a girls advice" buf for whatever reason, someone is always seen as more than a friend. Is it even possible to have a friendship of the opposite sex?

Probably not for more then a few months in my experience. K rant over. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want you as a friend!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple answer: You're a young female

0|0
    0|0
  • You're implying that you're hot. We don't know, since, you're anonymous. if you're not hot, you must have a lot of good qualities that they like about you that's not physical. Again, we won't know, because you're anonymous. #Questionslikethese

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes