He acts odd around my sister?

I have this friend who I have a crush on. Our mutual friends believe he likes me as well. He just met my sister, and acted very odd. He is usually very outgoing and funny, but he refused to make eye contact with my sister. He wouldn't use her name for the first two hours we hung out together. The other people we were with were mutual friends, and he was his normal self. My sister commented a few times on his behaviour. She thought it was odd that he was so flirtatious and focused on me, but awkward around her. Thoughts?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i have done this once myself, it either means one of two things:

*He likes your sister but can't find a way to tell her without making you feel hurt, awkward or innapropriate.

*He just doesn't like her presence and prefers to keep to himself and try not to socialize or interact with her for some personal reason.