You ever have one of those days where you get SOO mad and fed up with your current situation that you wanna beat the ahit outta somethihg or someone?

If so how do you react? Do you go to the gym or just go be alone or something? Every I'm running into is seems like their being lame and I'm tryin to keep my cool and not talk shit but I'm losing my grip... Any advice? Don't tell me that count to 10 shit, I'm not in grade school anymore dude.πŸ˜“πŸ˜’
Sorry for my typing... I think I press too fast on this iphone and the auto correct always assumes I'm typing dumb words

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try to just sit and breathe and maybe even fall asleep. Rarely happens, but it helps. I know exactly the feeling you described. Usually just sitting by myself for a while with my eyes closed and spacing out and whatever else helps. I even lay on my bed and I don't let myself get comfortable. I stay tense until my mind has itself worked out.

• I like to play my piano but I can't play any relaxing songs. I keep playing aggressive fast tempo scores... lol

• Oh wow you can sign to? Geez my I talented

• Hahahaha yes, I can sing. I don't do much with chorus, though. I focus on band.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually go to the gym. Grab that pre-workout, chug it down swiftly then go hard until muscle failure. To push it further I'll go run for 3miles. I do all this with no music, just all that pent up frustration, faces of lame fucks, destroying them within my mental frame. This way I can not only strengthen my mental capacity for their shit, but I don't need the music to build me up with false hope in re-assessing myself and where I am in my life. My pains, my anger and my problems single-handedly become my power, my focus my strength to Rise Up from the bullshit surrounding me.

• lol if I did that I'd probably get kicked out of the gym because pre-workout mix really pumped up and you'll start going weights and yelling and raising like, YEEEAAAHH ARG? YEEAAAHHH ITS NOOOTTHHHIIINNN!!!😠😑😈πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

• Lol dude I live in a quiet neighborhood. I have weights in the backyard. Everyone in this neighborhood is old an retired and quiet and rich. An as for the weights, out grew them from the protein and stuff I eat. The bench is only like 100 lbs and the curl is only like 75 lbsi think that's why I hit the gym now, I don't have room for them or money to keep spending on weights... I just need to keep my composure when I'm on pre workout.

• @Asker - Fuck it, buy a damn punching bag and go ape shit. Just print a picture of the lame punkass, put it on the bag and start wailing, try bare fists, eat calcium tablets and let them micro fractures grow which in turn strengthens your punch. No bullshit!