You ever have one of those days where you get SOO mad and fed up with your current situation that you wanna beat the ahit outta somethihg or someone?

If so how do you react? Do you go to the gym or just go be alone or something? Every I'm running into is seems like their being lame and I'm tryin to keep my cool and not talk shit but I'm losing my grip... Any advice? Don't tell me that count to 10 shit, I'm not in grade school anymore dude.πŸ˜“πŸ˜’
Updates:
Sorry for my typing... I think I press too fast on this iphone and the auto correct always assumes I'm typing dumb words

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try to just sit and breathe and maybe even fall asleep. Rarely happens, but it helps. I know exactly the feeling you described. Usually just sitting by myself for a while with my eyes closed and spacing out and whatever else helps. I even lay on my bed and I don't let myself get comfortable. I stay tense until my mind has itself worked out.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like to play my piano but I can't play any relaxing songs. I keep playing aggressive fast tempo scores... lol

• Show All
    • Oh wow you can sign to? Geez my I talented

• Hahahaha yes, I can sing. I don't do much with chorus, though. I focus on band.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually go to the gym. Grab that pre-workout, chug it down swiftly then go hard until muscle failure. To push it further I'll go run for 3miles. I do all this with no music, just all that pent up frustration, faces of lame fucks, destroying them within my mental frame. This way I can not only strengthen my mental capacity for their shit, but I don't need the music to build me up with false hope in re-assessing myself and where I am in my life. My pains, my anger and my problems single-handedly become my power, my focus my strength to Rise Up from the bullshit surrounding me.

0|1
    0|0
    • lol if I did that I'd probably get kicked out of the gym because pre-workout mix really pumped up and you'll start going weights and yelling and raising like, YEEEAAAHH ARG? YEEAAAHHH ITS NOOOTTHHHIIINNN!!!😠😑😈πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

• Show All
    • Lol dude I live in a quiet neighborhood. I have weights in the backyard. Everyone in this neighborhood is old an retired and quiet and rich. An as for the weights, out grew them from the protein and stuff I eat. The bench is only like 100 lbs and the curl is only like 75 lbsi think that's why I hit the gym now, I don't have room for them or money to keep spending on weights... I just need to keep my composure when I'm on pre workout.

• @Asker - Fuck it, buy a damn punching bag and go ape shit. Just print a picture of the lame punkass, put it on the bag and start wailing, try bare fists, eat calcium tablets and let them micro fractures grow which in turn strengthens your punch. No bullshit!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yup. More often than I'd like to admit. I usually try to stay to myself. Listen to music. Or sometimes I'll channel it into my workout. Other times it's harder to control and I'll lash out. Then feel like shit for lashing out. Smh.

0|1
    0|0
    • Man j can't workout without music... I've even listened to trey songz when I've worked out before. lol 😌

• Weird choice but sometimes I like to slow it down and reflect on my thoughts

• Hey, whatever works for you my man. Sometimes you gotta slow it down.

• I felt like this a couple of days ago and i was shaking with madness.
    I would suggest doing something you enjoy.
    or gym. Gym's good.
    hope you'll have a better day tomorrow!

0|1
    0|0
  • Go to the gym and workout like a beast. Take all your frustration out on the machines.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm tryin to get bigger and if I hit the gym and work out too hard I start shrinking cuz my metabolism is pretty fast... I might just go anyway if someone says something else to upset me, I'm just tryin to relax but I'll chill. Thanks

• Show All
    • Awesome! Feel good.

• Thanks, I'll tryπŸ˜‰

• I've been mad and all that. but not to the point i want to hit someone!! or something., I get mad but then i let it go and I try to stay positive..

0|0
    0|0
    • Just built up pressure I'm relaxing now... All it took was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some pandora lol.. Just ignores all the fools getting under my skin

• No it's never been that bad for me. I'm sorry you're hurting

0|1
    0|0
    • No worries... Just people I'm running into are testing my patience today to the max... I'm gettin tired of walkin away, trying to stay Humble but I feel like people are taking my kindness for a weakness... I'm about ready to lift soneone off the ground but that type of violence won't solve anything. I'll just probably feel dumb and feel bad later

• I don't know maybe it'll pass later

• Yeah I know. I can't stay mad this way forever, I'll gjve it a hour or two and I'll be as good as newβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

What Guys Said 5

• All the time. I tend to stay calm over large things, but tend to freak out over the small things. Not sure why, but I think its because I feel like I can't control the large things, but I can the little things, but I still let them happen

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel the same... I'll yell but it's rare I feel the way that I do

• I don't. I feel like I'm expected not to crack, but the day will come. Its just all bottled up and I just need to release it safely. I can calm down quickly i I have to, but sometimes, I just need to take a break from everything

• I do that to. I just stay in the house and play my piano or something but my anger and aggression is always under control. I'm not gonna go kill someone or beat someone down... I know when to get away from people

• I usually poop real hard and pretend it's evil coming out my ass

0|1
    0|0
  • no i'm calm generally!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Haaha yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for a long walk very far away and then walk all the way back.
    Leaves a lot of time for me to think and think again.

I'm a solider, Special Forces Branch, its better I isolate myself than lose it and use my training to do something I will regret for the rest of my life to someone I love and care about.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that's A smart idea because your hands be registered as lethal weapons or something? I know special forces do a lot of deadly training and you're trying to take people down instantly or something.

• Pretty much, Bud. It's a life saving skill we're taught by we can never really control them, somethings provoke a person and the damage is done before you even acknowledge what you've done. I'd rather prevent that than leave that to chance

Recommended myTakes