White guys; do you like black girls do you find them physically attractive don't say I wouldn't mind what's your preference?

Pls don't say it doesn't matter it doesn't but what's your preference

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find some black girls physically attractive, but a lower percentage than white/Latin girls. I find about 25% of white/Latin girls attractive, but only about 5-10% of black girls.

Be honest, though, how many black girls are truly interested in dating white guys? Not many, so it's a two-way street.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've found that men on here like to pretend they don't have racial preferences but almost every honest white guy I've asked this says they aren't attracted to black women. And lets face reality: How often do you see white men dating white women in real life? RARELY.
    A better question to ask would be "How many of you white men have ever been in a long term relationship with a black women." Probably not many.

3|1
    0|0
    • Right that's why I felt like asking because that's what I have seen to see if one would come out and assure my suspicions

• Oops I meant to say how many white men do you see dating black* women in real life.
      But yeah, I rarely see it. Which is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own preference and we ALL have a preference. But GAGers are way too caught up in being politically correct lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Honestly no not my preference. Race isn't a huge deal too me but like I said not my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking, the vast majority of people prefer people of their own ethnic and cultural background. That's no less true for any other race/ethnicity either. So yes as a white man I can say that there are black women that I think are attractive. But there's still a cultural barrier there that makes a white guy approaching a black girl intimidating or off-putting. There are definitely exceptions to this though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like would they make you desire them physically as a white girl?

• Yeah, I'd say they could.

• Balck girls are cute =) they know how to have fun and a respectable =) cute boobs kissable lips and nice ass are great... skinny but not like anorexic... if they lift that is a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all races evenly i believe. My physical preferences in terms of body shape don't change with race either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some black girls can be really hot, but i always prefer white girls tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find them any more or less attractive than women of other races.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I find black girls physically attractive. Do you mean preference as in racial preferences?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Asians the most, but black girls can be hot too. Everyone can be hot. Why do you wonder this?

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like black girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Racial fetishiziation is a sick practise. It objectifies ethnic groups as sex objects. I'm with a white girl, I don't want another girl so at the moment I guess I have to say white girls are my preference but at other points I've been primarily attracted to a black girl and black girls have been my preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes