Is he an asshole?

my guy friend and I used to be very good friends, but then he started ignoring me. He broke the friendship from his side and stopped talking to me. I tried to ask him the reason but he just blocked me. So basically then I told him that I like him but I cleared it that I don't want him to like me back or become friends again, but literally beg he can at least tell me the reason, and he still ignored me and just told my friend to ask me to never message him again. What did I do? He was never like this. He knows I am really really hurt but still choose to treat me like this.
Updates:
Filler

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's an asshole, when confronted an asshole will hide/block/spam/never respond again/lie/lie better after you find out the first lie was a lie/tell a believable lie that is so bad it works. Asshole<narcissist

0|0
    0|0
    • He never lied but he never responded either. I feel bad to even consider him an asshole, but he has hurt me too much to consider him any less :(

• That's emotions and realism for you

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds bipolar, i wouldn't bother being friends with someone like this, he obviously didn't think much of you to be doing something like that and as you said he knows you're really hurt which makes him a grade A asshole

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like calling him an asshole but he's acting like one. One reply doesn't hurt to speak or type. He has no respect for my feelings at all.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Take a bat n blow his head lol 😁 n move onnnnnn yo-yo yo yo yo n don't stop the party 💃

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha xD Yes :D :D Some guys just don't deserve our care.

• Show All
    • I think always my boats get sink n I don't know why I attached with girls so early I'm fool I guess

• Aww it's okay. I know how hard it is too get attached to people and have to leavr them.

• I am indeed an asshole

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol but would YOU treat a girl like this?

• Show All
    • wait.. actually I wouldn't ignore you I would've told you in your face what I disliked about you.

• Yes. Telling something on their face is not too hard. Is it? But till now, I am the one who put up with this bullshit and still respected him but not anymore.

• You have no other option just forget about him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am going to forget about him. I literally hate him now. But I don't think I ever did anything wrong. He could have talked to me one last time but he chose to ignore all my feelings.

• Show All
    • Best of luck.

• Thanks! :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes