When a guy stares at you with his mouth open?

Can you still take that as a guy just staring at you with this mouth open?

He's cute. I like him. I hope I'm not reading too much into it. He stared at me with his mouth open when I almost ran into him. Of course, I gave him the "triangle stare"- If you didn't know what that is, it's when a girl looks at both your eyes, your lips, and back to your eyes. It means she's interested. Lol. And I find it's true with me.

Anyway, do you think he's interested from that simple body language, or is it hard to tell? What's a more definite way I can get him to tell me he's interested in me without having to outright ask?

LMK. Please. I've liked this guy for 7 months but never had the nerve, and he's so busy he doesn't have time for me... :(

02