Is he trying to make me jealous?

There's this guy I like and I think he likes me too we don't talk to each other or know each other. But his always looking at me in the bus but when he hangs out with his friends he talks about girls and he looks at me and sees if I react is he trying to make me jealous?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is simply trying to see if/how you react. As nerdybirdy said, he is most likely trying to see if you are interested but is too shy to just go and talk to you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ughhhh trust me there's a big possibility he can do that. I know some guys who tried making me jealous by dating other people and trying to shove it in my face.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Immature approach, but yeah. He is too shy to make the first move, so trying to see if you get jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but it could be the contrary. Like maybe he want to take your attention who's know? Talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to maybe or he wants to see if you have those kind of feeling for him or an interest

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet he really wants to tough your bare ass... if not more☺☺☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he could be.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Try talking to him see if he flirts u can also try and do the same thing he's doing to u to him make him jealous

0|0
    1|0
  • Possibly. Seems immature, but Maybe talk to him, see how he acts towards you?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes he is trying to make you jealousy. so you should make him jealousy back

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe? Talk to him and see how he talks to you

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think he is trying to make you jealous and he is trying to get a reaction out of you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes