Is he trying to make me jealous?

There's this guy I like and I think he likes me too we don't talk to each other or know each other. But his always looking at me in the bus but when he hangs out with his friends he talks about girls and he looks at me and sees if I react is he trying to make me jealous?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• He is simply trying to see if/how you react. As nerdybirdy said, he is most likely trying to see if you are interested but is too shy to just go and talk to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Ughhhh trust me there's a big possibility he can do that. I know some guys who tried making me jealous by dating other people and trying to shove it in my face.