Does he like me? I hope something will happen between us?

Me and my best friend went to a party in a club and we saw an classmate of ours in highschool (now we are freshmen in university) and he was with some new friends and we said hello to him. Later we went outside me and my best friend because it was ver hot in the club. So our classmate was sitting outside with one of his friends. They came to us and we met his friend, lets call him John. He both study mathematics in the same university but we have different classes due to our last name but i will go to a class of his with a friend of mine because their teacher is better and i told him and he teased me "i will save you a seat" and i said ok :). So me and him talked and he teased and he asked me "Did you two come here alone?" I said yes and he said "Your boyfriends didn't come along?" I said "we dont have boyfriends" "Oh you dont..." he touched my back lightly and told me to go say hello to a girl we both know we went there and talked etc. I went to my best friend and later he came back and he said "I missed you too" he and my best friend were "fighting" not in a bad way and he said "well i didn't miss you, but you i missed" said to me. And he told me to go with him again and touched my back lightly. Well we talked in a group and he was standing next to me. Then we had to go and my best friend told him "John she wants to say goodbye" and i told her " what are you doing?" And she left and he gave me his hand like a handshake and i gave him mine and he didn't let my hand go for a while while we said we will talk. Then he said "let me say goodbye" and we cross kissed on the cheeks. And i said " i will see you in class"and he said "yes, and not only there" and i left. I saw him out of the blue yesterday in university and i went and said hello and we cross kissed on the cheeks again and he told me "I didn't expect to see you so soon. I thought was going to see you in Thursday" etc but we had to go. We are both 18 and freshmen.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure..
    He likes you , most probably or it just might be casual flirting

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you!

• Do you really think so? :D