Friend Request not accepted?

Some months ago I added on Facebook a guy with whom we had eye-contact. The thing is that he didn't accept my friend request (neither deleted it) and two or three weeks later I cancelled the friend request because I got mad from this "rejection". However, we still have eye-contact with him but he had never talked to me.
What is going on?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him whenever you can, guys won't stare at you if they didn't find you attractive. He might be as shy as you.

Don't over think everything, just next time you see him say hi and see how he responds.

• But he won't find it weird if I say "HI"? I'm worried about the way he may respond! :/

• No, he would only find it weird if you don't talk to him :-)

Say Hi a few times like you do with your friends. Don't worry if he is weird the first or second time, just keep at it with a smile and you should be able to see if you are making progress after that.

Remember if he is shy he will take time to open up so don't back off thinking he might not be interested. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• your getting your feelings hurt over someone you only had eye Contact with?

• I didn't get my feelings hurt. I'm just attracted to him and it gets on my nerves that he stares at me but doesn't do something about it!

• @asker you could do something about it though. just approach him yourself. thats not against the rules or anything