Would it freak you out if a girl you like and have history with , suddenly moved into your building?

Would you be uncomfortable?

Would you be glad?

Would you be nervous?

Would you avoid them?

I've been looking for a place new school for three months. One just opened up for lease but it's in the same building as the guy I like and we both kind of know we like each other but we're being pretty clandestine about our feelings Bc we have some complicated history.

It's not like I'm going to not take the place if I bothers him but I just want to know if it'd bother you?

Should I avoid him till he gets used to it?
#snowboarder how wa I being a bitch? Bc you complained the question was too broad to answer instead of just asking about specificity -so I gave you information?

That's bizarre.. Like blocking me without any words.. You have got one short tiny little micrcopic fuse my fellow human. Goodluck with that. ;-)

02