Does he want to be friends?

I had this guy friend and we were really close but we got into a fight.. We didn't speak for like half a year.. We are talking again now (he messaged first) but I don't know if he genuinely does want to be friends again.. Like once he just completely blanked me in the middle of a convo... But in person he is like uber friendly.. Is he just needing time to build some trust up? Or is he just pretending just to keep on good terms?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• If he says that he wants to be friends, you have no other option than to take his word for it. If he acts friendly, talks friendly, then why not just be friendly back? It couldn't hurt to just let him do his thing, and you just lay back and do your thing.
    Don't think of this being complicated. Just be "laid back" about it.